These are darn simple, no bake & the perfect pudding or afternoon treat if you’re cutting down on the sugar intake!
125g Jumbo Oats
1tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
3tbsp Melted Coconut Oil / Cream (or a combo of both)
1tsp Vanilla Powder
2tbsp Almond Butter (or other variation)
150g Dark Chocolate (90/100%)
- For the base roughly chop or whizz up the Pistachios & Cashews in a food processor to a finely chopped consistency
- In a bowl combine the Nuts, Oats, Syrup, Oil and Vanilla & stir well
- Line a small rectangular tin* with baking parchment and add the mixture, spreading into all the corners and make it as level as possible, refrigerate for 5 minutes
- Then spread the Almond Butter across the base to get a smooth layer before refrigerating for 5 minutes
- Now melt the Chocolate over a gentle heat
- Carefully pour this evenly on top of the Almond Butter and let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours
Makes: 20 squares, depending on how big/small you want them!
* if you don’t have a small tin or want the squares to be a little taller then simply use one half of the tin you do have & only spread the mixture into two corners