Mix your grains up when you have lots of open packets – or go with 150g of one if you don’t!
50g Red Quinoa
50g White Quinoa
50g Bulgar Wheat
40g Pumpkin Seeds
1 bunch Rocket
5tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pink Himalayan Salt & Pepper
- Pop all 3 grains in a sieve & rinse well with cold water, pop in a pan and cover with plenty of cold water. Put on the hob and bring to the boil, set your timer for 10-12 minutes once boiling
- In a frying pan dry fry the Pumpkin Seeds for 5 minutes until the start popping – flip every minute or so to ensure they don’t burn
- Meanwhile halve, skin & grate the Celeriac and cover with the juice of the Lemon – this will stop it from going brown. Halve the Radishes, add to Celeriac with the Rocket & drizzle over the Olive Oil
- When the Grains are al dente, drain them and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process
- Add to the other ingredients and serve with barbecued Lamb / slow cooked Pork / crispy Salmon or any other Veggie concoction!